Terms & Conditions
Customer is obligated to comply with the following transaction terms when accepting the order and delivery of the goods. Before you place an order at BEWA Mall or accept BEWA delivery, please read the following terms and conditions carefully:
- The price of the ordered goods is subject to the online price of BEWA Mall when you place the order.
- Please fill in your real name, shipping address and contact information clearly and accurately. BEWA will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of an order due to:
- A. The customer provides incorrect information and non-detailed address;
- B. Costs and consequences arising from repeated delivery caused by unsigned delivery of goods;
- C. Force majeure, such as natural disasters, traffic curfew, sudden wars, etc.
- Security: Whether you order goods by phone or online, we will ensure the security of the transaction information, and BEWA authorized staff will process your order.
- Privacy: BEWA respects your right to privacy. Under no circumstances will we sell or disclose your personal and order information to any third party (except national judicial authorities). All customer information we obtain from the website or over the phone will only be used to process your relevant order.
- Disclaimer: If JD's sales system crashes or fails to operate properly due to force majeure or other reasons beyond BEWA's control, and the online transaction cannot be completed or the relevant information and records are lost, BEWA will assist in handling the aftermath as reasonably as possible and strive to protect the Customer from financial losses.
- Customer supervision: BEWA hopes to provide the best service for customers through unremitting efforts. JD accepts customer supervision during the whole process of providing services to customers.
- 7Dispute Resolution: If any dispute arises between Customer and BEWA, it will be settled in accordance with the Agreement and applicable laws as determined by both parties at that time.